Saturday, June 6, 2009

My recent trip to Target All for $25.00


I thought it would be fun to try something out. I decided I would go to Target with my coupon book and see how much I could buy for under 25.00. The idea was to not buy anything that I didn't have a coupon for and it was even better if the item was on sale. So, here is what I ended up with. I bought 3 Betty Crocker Dessert Delights, 1 bottle of V8 Juice, 1 box of Fruit Loops, 2 Degree deodorants, 3 Dry Idea deodorants, 1 container of Miracle Whip, 1 French's mustard, 1 Wishbone Spritzer salad dressing, 1 small can of Edge shaving cream, 2 containers ofKraft Macaroni EZ Mac, 1 Kraft BBQ sauce, 1 Act mouthwash, 1 box of pop tarts, 1 Oil of Olay face wash, 2 boxes of Lego muffin tops (which by the way are sooooo yummy!) and 1 Axe brand body wash...not bad for $25.28...I saved $31.26....okay I went over by .28 cents but not bad huh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment